Are you the social one at the competition? Do you like talking to people who share your passion, and love everything about cube community. Then this role will be perfect for you.
We use Discord, Instagram, and YouTube to keep our audience up to date about the timer, find issues, and plan features. We want to bring on someone who will manage these channels, and keep our followers engaged and up to date.
What you'll be doing
- Creating and managing a content calendar, and making posts, and announcements when necessary.
- Respond to and interact with comments and messages on all channels, and engage in regular conversation with our followers about the timer, and the cube community.
- Answering questions about the timer.
- Thinking of and managing creative ways to keep our audience engaged, (contests, challenges, stories, etc.)
- Writing email newsletters when necessary.
- You are a good communicator, in both written and spoken word.
- You are comfortable speaking to a camera
- You pay attention to whats happening in the Cube community, and have well formed opinions about it.
- You have experience running social media accounts, and making content every day.
- You have experience editing video
- You have creative ideas for social media events.
- You have an Entrepreneurial Spirit.